Our Commitment – Kit Couture Salon
COVID – 19 Guidelines
We will provide you with an environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government. Safety is our number one priority for both clients and our team.
We ask you, our customers to
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing
- We ask that clients attend their appointments ALONE
- To wear a face mask that is secured around your ears, as you enter the salon or we can supply one at £1. If you are having colour, please wear a disposable mask.
- You must use hand sanitiser provided by Kit Couture upon entry & exit
- All clients will have to gown themselves, and remove the gown themselves into a basket provided
- To minimise what you bring with you, as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you
- Please bring your own drink and any reading material you may require. Only water can be provided by Kit Couture in a small disposable cup
- To contact us if you or anyone you live with is unwell, has a high temperature or self-isolating. Do not come to the salon if any of these apply.
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our salon and services
- We have arranged the salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors open where possible
- We will, extend opening hours and divide our teams into shifts whilst ensuring we retain social distancing
- We will not be serving refreshments, and will not have magazines in the salon
Client Arrival & Reception
- For everyone’s safety, we will not be accepting walk-ins, you must pre-book
- We will stagger customer appointment times
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug L
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- You will be escorted to your stylist’s section to avoid congestion in the waiting area
Our Team & Professional Services
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating
- Our team will wear face shields and or a mask, and gloves on the salon floor, and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
- Salon consultations will be done at the styling station, and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to call the salon or speak with a member of the team.